The well-being of our members and staff remains our top priority, and we will continue to follow all CDC, federal and state guidelines. Please know that we will have enhanced sanitation protocols in place, and we would like to let you know what to expect when you schedule an appointment.
- When you schedule an appointment* at Chronos Body Health and Wellness, you will receive a link to detailed safety protocols to review.
- When you arrive, remain in your car and text “CHECKIN” to 74121. You will receive a link with questions to complete. Once submitted, this document will be reviewed by Front Desk. (It may take Chronos staff a few minutes to reach out to you.) Call 504-267-4549 if you do not receive the link.
- You will need to answer a series of questions regarding your health. When instructed to enter the front door, you are required to have on a mask, will be instructed to use hand sanitizer and your temperature will be taken. You will be taken directly to the treatment room.
- Your med spa provider will wear a mask and gloves at all times during treatment, and all equipment and surfaces are sanitized after each patient visit.
- We will take your payment information while in the treatment room, prior to your departure.
For more detailed information on what to expect when arriving for an appointment, please watch this video.
We can’t wait to see all of our current members and friends and are looking forward to meeting new clients, as well!
*New protocols require clients to attend appointments alone (please note: children will not be allowed in the facility). Due to a limited number of spots, a cancellation fee of $50 will be charged for no shows and cancellations not related to COVID-19 symptoms.