Dear Fitness Members:
CHRONOS is committed to providing you with the best possible environment, and that includes keeping everyone safe and healthy. Beginning Monday, June 1st, our instructors are ready to offer limited classes and class sizes. Our gym continues to be open for limited hours as we await Phase 2 directives from the State. We will update these hours as soon as possible.
We will reopen all fitness memberships and charges for these memberships will occur on June 1, 2020. If you have any questions or would like to update the credit card you have on file, please contact Chronos at 504-267-4549.
Please review this email entirely to prepare for your return to fitness classes at Chronos!
WHAT WE ARE DOING:
- Reduced class sizes to guarantee a minimum of 6 feet personal distance between members.
- Limited classes available. The class schedule is below.
- Fitness classes will be available to FITNESS MEMBERS only.
- We will be requiring each fitness member to sign up to participate in a class using this Please note the location of your class when signing up. Due to limited numbers in classes, YOU MUST RESERVE A SPOT.
- We are requiring all members to follow the cleaning checklist guidelines (more details below).
FITNESS CENTER HOURS REMAIN:
Monday – Friday: 6 AM – 9 PM Saturday: 9 AM – 3 PM Sunday: CLOSED
For our members’ health and safety, we have updated our cleaning protocols and increased the frequency of wiping down all common areas and gym equipment. For more information on what to expect and the new safety requirements, please watch this video created by the Chronos team.
Because we are all in this together, everyone will be required to complete the following FITNESS CENTER CHECKLIST:
- Complete a prior to your first visit and then every week until further notice.
- Use hand sanitizer to clean your hands immediately upon entering the gym.
- Arrive on time.
- Enter Chronos via the outside steps to the second floor, enter the doors closest to your classroom, and go directly to the classroom location in the sign-up link.
- Do not sign in at the front desk. Instead, staff will write the members name on the class sign in list. This list will be used by staff to sign in class members to our system.
- Prior to class, you will be given a microfiber towel and you will wipe down your area and equipment to be used. The disinfectant will be sprayed on all areas by your instructor.
- Maintain social distancing from other members and the instructor during the class* (6 feet, ya’ll! ) There will be visual cues on the floor, as well as reminders from the instructor.
*Please note when using boxing bags and/or spin bikes, class members will use every other piece of equipment to maintain the proper distancing needed. We also will not be doing any CIRCUITS
At the completion of class, the instructor will spray all equipment used and class members will use microfiber towel to sanitize. Class members will dispose of used microfiber towels in proper bin when leaving the classroom.
Showers and lockers will not be available for use during Phase I. If you are sick or have any symptoms, please do not visit the gym.
Since we are all in this together, our recommendations for our Fitness Members include:
- During classes, please limit physical contact (i.e., High 5, handshakes, etc.) and instead use verbal motivation;
- You should avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands and utilize soap and disinfectants provided;
- Be sure to dispose of ALL Chronos towels in the appropriate bin for “dirty towels”; and
- Finally, please stay home if you are feeling sick or exhibit the following symptoms: Fever, Coughing, or Shortness of Breath
Likewise, please know that we have encouraged our staff to not come to work if they feel ill or have a fever.
We look forward to continuing to serve you in a safe and responsible manner. Please contact us if you have any further questions at (504) 267-4549 or email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your patience during this process!