Thank you so much for your patience as we navigate the new protocols and processes necessary to open under the State of Louisiana’s Phase I process. The Chronos team is committed to providing you with the best possible environment, and that includes keeping everyone safe and healthy!
We are happy to announce that the Chronos Fitness Center will reopen at 6 AM on Monday, May 18th. Please be aware of the following changes:
- The number of members using the gym at the same time will be limited, per the governor’s order of 25% occupancy.
- There will be no fitness classes at this time.
- We will be requiring each fitness member to sign up for a workout time using this
- We are requiring all members to follow the cleaning checklist guidelines (more details below).
- New fitness center hours will be as follows:
Monday – Friday: 6 AM – 9 PM Saturday: 9 AM – 3 PM Sunday: CLOSED
For our members’ health and safety, we have updated our cleaning protocols and increased the frequency of wiping down all common areas and gym equipment. For more information on what to expect and the new safety requirements, please watch this video created by the Chronos team.
Because we are all in this together, everyone will be required to complete the following FITNESS CENTER CHECKLIST:
- Complete a prior to your first visit and then every week until further notice
- Use hand sanitizer to clean your hands immediately upon entering the gym
- Use the provided disinfectant and microfiber towels to sanitize all equipment before and after use
- Maintain social distancing from other members during your workout* (6 feet, ya’ll!)
*Please note that some machines have been unplugged and will have signs stating that the machine cannot be used. This was necessary to maintain the proper distancing needed between machines.
Once your workout is complete, please return your bottle of disinfectant and used microfiber towel to the appropriate location and use hand sanitizer prior to exiting the building.
Showers and lockers will not be available for use during Phase I. If you are sick or have any symptoms, please do not visit the gym.
We hope to relax some of these requirements by June 1st, and, in the meantime, we will keep you posted on any changes or modifications to our safety protocol.
We look forward to continuing to serve you in a safe and responsible manner. Please contact us if you have any further questions at (504) 267-4549 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your patience during this process!